Financially Supporting our Community
The Alliance Pharmacy provides funds to charitable organizations that support the bleeding-disorders community.
Patient and Community Education
We assist patients with the management of their health through the dissemination of information regarding insurance issues, treatment choices, advocacy and other matters related to bleeding disorders.
- The Hemophilia Alliance Foundation
- American Thrombosis and Hemostasis Network (ATHN)Click here for the 2017 press release.
Click here for the 2013 press release.
- The Coalition for Hemophilia B
- Colburn Keenan Foundation
- HFA – Helping Hands
- Hemophilia of North Carolina
- Hope for Hemophilia
- Lone Star Chapter of NHF
- Louisiana Hemophilia Foundation
- National Aids Memorial Grove
- National Hemophilia Foundation
- Nepal Hemophilia Society
- Patient Services, Inc.
- Save One Life
- Wingmen Foundation, Inc.